Got the Power!

So for those that may have worried that I was blown off the earth or died of carbon monoxide poisoning can sleep easy now.

Power was restored this morning at 6am and that means 78 hours of being powerless.

We lost a good portion of food in the refer and our fence was knocked down by a tree from behind us.  Nothing that can’t be fixed or bought but its still a pain in the ass.

The big issue is the cold.  It has gotten pretty chilly here but nothing that a few sweatshirts and blankets couldn’t fix.

Show Comments