Fire!

For those who don’t know that may read here….yesterday we had a house fire.  The fire was not huge but was scary.  It was an electrical fire that started in our basement right outside our bedroom.  It did destroyed most of the duct work for our furnace so we dont have any heat right now.  We also lost our couch as it was close to the vent were the fire started and shot through the vent and tried to burn it down.

Last night we stayed at our friends house last night and our landlord had tested the power and as far as our electrical system goes we should be ok on limited power.  We also have internet back so it should be ok.

I do have pictures of the damage that I need to get up on flickr.  I will post some more on the whole thing soon.

Show Comments